Rio Gold Racing Club
The Rio Gold Racing Club is launching for 2019 with a slightly different structure but still the same great value. The RGRC will now run year-round, with membership a 12-month commitment and a new structure bringing many more opportunities to attend the races all year round.
Since its inception in 2017, the Club has enjoyed plenty of success with members celebrating over 30 winners in RGRC colours. We are currently welcoming new members to the Club for 2019, so to secure your place do not delay and get in touch!
Members are entitled to some superb benefits:
- Involvement in all horses running in the Rio Gold Racing Club colours from 1st January – 31st December 2019
- Regular email updates with videos of the horses in training, running plans, entries & declarations
- Monthly visits to the yard to see the horses being prepared for the racecourse and to meet the team behind the scenes
- Attending the races as an Owner whenever the Club horses run (one badge per single membership; two badges per double membership)
- Use of a private box at Stratford Racecourse for every meeting during 2019
£125 per month
£175 per month
Membership fees are payable either monthly or a one-off upfront annual payment. Annual payments will be subject to a discount of 10%
How to Join
To reserve your place in the Rio Gold Racing Club 2019 please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be issued with membership application documents & payment details, and in return you will receive your welcome letter, membership certificate & pin badge. Members are added to a mailing list in order to keep them up to date with entries & running plans for the horses, and in order to request race day tickets when the horses in RGRC ownership run.
Please be advised that by submitting your details via this contact page you give consent for Dan Skelton Racing to hold your details for a period of up to six months following submission. During this time you may be contacted for purposes of marketing in the event of new syndicates, horses for sale and open days. Dan Skelton Racing WILL NOT pass your details to any third party. If you wish to opt out of the above please begin your message with OPT OUT.
To view Dan Skelton Racing’s Data Protection Policy please click here.
The Small Print
- All horses running in RGRC ownership are leased form Dan Skelton Racing. Members are not equity owners of any of the horses in RGRC ownership
- In the event that race days are oversubscribed, RGRC reserves the right to operate a ballot system for O&T tickets. Members will be made aware if/when balloting is required
- Decisions concerning the training & running of RGRC horses are the sole responsibility of Dan Skelton Racing
- All communication with Club members will be via email as far as possible